Quick facts :
- Jobbik (The local right-wing party that is quickly gaining momentum in Hungary) held an unspecified type of gathering in Vienna today
- After the event, the leader of ‘Alfa Alliance’, a fundamental Christian looking organization arranged for pepper sprays to be distributed among passers by near Hauptbahnhof, Westbahnhof and the University of Vienna.
- Dozen of cans were handed out, some people accepted it out of sheer surprise, some refused, many people were thankful of them.
- Left-wing group ‘Gegen Rechts’ quickly arranged a counter-protest after, claiming racial intolerance.
- In Germany and Austria, pepper spray is nearly sold out due to the rape epidemic